Save Water, Save Life

Save Water, Save Life
Earth Day is every Day! Save H2O Save Earth

Quantity of H2O

on jueves, 29 de abril de 2010



Phase 2:

a)How many times do you flush the toilet in 24 hours?

Valeria´s answer: I flush the toilet 4 times in 24 hours

Natalia´s answer:I flush the toilet 5 times in 24 hours

b)How long does it take to brush your teeth?how much water you spend?

Valeria´s answer: I spend 7 minutes brushing my teeth,and i spend 500 mililiters of water brushing them.

Natalia´s answer: I spend 8 minutes brushing my teeth and i spend 600 mililiters of H2O brushing it.


c)How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

Valeria´s answer: I brush my teeth 2 times on a day.
Natalia´s answer: I brush my teet 4 times on a day.


d)How long does it take to wash your hands ?how much water do you spend?

Valeria´s answer:For washing me hands and spend 2 minutes and i use the amount of water of 400 mililiters.
Natalia´s answer: I spend 1minute washing my hands and i spend the amount of water of 500 mililiters.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario